King Salmon Fishing
Fish the lower Kenai River (near Soldotna and Sterling) or Resurrection Bay for giant king salmon June through July. Kenai River kings are the
largest in the world; the world record king was caught on the Kenai and weighed in at over 97 pounds! Many of our guests catch fish in the
20 to 30 pound range, and 50 to 60 pound kings are even caught on occasion. Whether you're an accomplished angler or a recreational fisherman,
our professional guides will put you on the fish. Up to four people fish comfortably from our state-of-the-art Willie Predator power boats
on the lower Kenai River or Willie Nemesis power boats in Resurrection Bay.
Trip Departures & Prices
- Full-Day 8-Hour Trip: $295 + tax per person
- Daily Departures: Between 4:30 am and 6:00 am (call for meeting time and locations).
- Equipment: All fishing gear, tackle and bait is included.
- A hearty lunch with freshly prepared sandwiches and baked goods, snacks and hot and cold beverages are included.
- As an added value, we will clean, fillet and vacuum seal your fish for $1.50 per pound (subject to change).
Note: Salmon, on rare occasion, may be limited to catch and release by order of Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Once you have limited out, you must not have your line in the water for the rest of that day. Fish trip prices do not include 3% local sales tax, fishing licenses, Two Dollars A Day Program, or gratuities to guides.
Interested in extending your Kenai River sportfishing vacation?
Alaska Wildland Adventures' own Kenai Riverside Fishing program specializes in premium multi-day guided sportfishing packages ~ includes great guides, gear and equipment, delicious meals and private cabin accommodations! For more information, call 800.478.4100 or visit us online.