Silver Salmon Fishing
Either on the Kenai River or in scenic Resurrection Bay, you'll have an action-packed day of silver salmon fishing July through September. The excitement of hooking one of these prized fish is worth the trip to Alaska in itself. Our boats are equipped with the best and latest fishing gear including depth and fish finders, top-quality rods and reels.
Trip Departures & Prices
- Full-Day 8-Hour Trip: $315 + tax per person
- Daily Departures: Between 4:30 am and 6:30 am (our office will confirm meeting time prior to your trip; all silver trips depart from our Kenai Riverside Lodge in Cooper Landing).
- Equipment: All fishing gear, tackle and bait is included.
- A hearty lunch with freshly prepared sandwiches and baked goods, snacks and hot and cold beverages are included.
- As an added value, we will clean, fillet and vacuum seal your fish for $1.50 per pound (subject to change).
Notes: Salmon, on rare occasion, may be limited to catch and release by order of Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Once you have limited out, you must not have your line in the water the rest of that day. Fish trip prices do not include 3% local sales tax, fishing licenses, Two Dollars A Day Program, or gratuities to guides.
Interested in extending your Kenai River sportfishing vacation?
Alaska Wildland Adventures' own Kenai Riverside Fishing program specializes in premium multi-day guided sportfishing packages ~ includes best of guides, gear and equipment, delicious meals and private cabin accommodations! For more information, call 800.478.4100 or visit us online.